I’m Matthew Micklos. Computers and technology have always been a passion of mine. I’ve built multiple PCs and have a knack for troubleshooting challenging technical issues. I’m a UCF alumnus with a bachelor's in Digital Media and Web Development. I designed this site so you can get to know me on a more personal level — take a look around.
University of Central Florida
B.A., Digital Media & Web Development
Performed in roles responsible for Back-End Web Development, Front-End Web Development, SEO, Database Managing, Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, and Project Managing.
Online Labels, Inc.
Freelance Graphic Designer
▪ Produce high-quality custom label designs with editable text fields
▪ Deliver production-ready digital goods using Maestro Label Designer
▪ Contribute to a customer site that has earned the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for 5+ years
Law Office of Hilton M. Wiener
Freelance Web Developer
▪ Combined client’s previous website resources into a modern and mobile responsive website ensuring cross-platform compatibility
▪ Utilized search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for a stronger web presence
▪ Created, implemented, and optimized custom web graphics
▪ Performed validation of completed site including the debugging and testing of code
▪ Provide front-end website maintenance by updating content and monitoring performance